Filed under Guest rules
Tagged as choking hazard, Legos, mean, meanest mommy, mom, parenting, rules
A good friend of mine had to make this a house rule after receiving a call from her son’s school that he had “lost” the head of his Lego guy. Turns out he had swallowed it. They are now on “Lego guy head patrol”.
We do not put your sister’s wooden painted beads in your mouth. Or else mommy finds a whale of a surprise at the next poopy diaper
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Rules by the Meanest Mommy in the Whole Wide WorldPromote Your Page Too