Monthly Archives: July 2010
Rule #357: When we have a guest at our house nursing her baby, please do not try to touch her breasts & comment on the size of them.
Thanks, Cat S. & Jessica B.!
Rule #356: The garden stepping stones may not be used as frisbees.
Thanks, Alicia E.!
Rule #355: When you are in timeout for talking disrespectfully to me at your lemonade stand, that is not the best time to ask about that dog walking business you’d like to start.
Rule #354: You may not scratch your itchy eyeball with a fork.
Rule #353: The trash can is not an acceptable place to search for a snack.
Thanks, Monica R.!
Rule #352: Please do not use the cat as a golf ball.
Thanks, MaryAnn N.!
Rule #351: The more you argue with mom, the more you will have to clean. Keeping arguing; the house will look great!
Thanks, Jessica T.!
Rule #350: The fish do not appreciate being fed for the 7th time today.
Thanks, Gretchen H.!
Rule #349: Yes, you must wipe EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Thanks to Robyn H. who made this rule in response to this conversation with her 5 year old son:
- Mom: Don’t forget to wipe this time, Son.
- Son: I already wiped last time.
- Mom: I know you wiped last time, but you still have to wipe this time too.
- Son: But I already did before.
- Mom: If you don’t wipe every time, you will get a rash. You HAVE TO WIPE EVERY TIME YOU GO!
- Son: Every DAY even?
- Mom: Yes, son…..every time you go…..every single day…….((sigh))
- Son: GEEZ…….