Rule #283

Rule #283:  No pouring water into electrical outlets.  It causes the wires in walls to melt together, spark, smell, and give you a frightful shock.


Thanks, Jessica D.!  And I’m glad everyone is okay.  Ouch!


Advertisements

1 Comment

Filed under Guest rules

One response to “Rule #283

  1. Lauren

    Ohmygosh! My oldest stuck the metal prongs of a lampshade inside of a light bulb socket (no light bulb in it). Sparks & lots of scary stuff. . . she is SO lucky she didn’t get electrocuted! Kids + electricity = scary!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s