Rule #349: Yes, you must wipe EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Thanks to Robyn H. who made this rule in response to this conversation with her 5 year old son:
- Mom: Don’t forget to wipe this time, Son.
- Son: I already wiped last time.
- Mom: I know you wiped last time, but you still have to wipe this time too.
- Son: But I already did before.
- Mom: If you don’t wipe every time, you will get a rash. You HAVE TO WIPE EVERY TIME YOU GO!
- Son: Every DAY even?
- Mom: Yes, son…..every time you go…..every single day…….((sigh))
- Son: GEEZ…….