09/11/2009 · 1:40 pm
Rule #162: When you have come home sick from school, you may not:
Go to your friend’s house to play when she gets home .
Go to soccer practice.
Have cake for lunch.
Filed under OA
Tagged as Are you kidding me?, cake, mean, meanest mommy, mom, parenting, playdate, rules, school age, sick, soccer
04/01/2009 · 12:20 am
Rule #13: Let’s not do this again….
- 5:40pm: Arrive at 3rd grader’s soccer practice (10 minutes late because of previous drama at home)
- 5:45pm: 3rd grader says, “Mommy, I have to go potty.”
- 5:50pm: Drive to gas station to go potty; ask preschooler if he needs to go. He says, “No.”
- 5:55pm: Arrive back at soccer practice.
- 5:56pm: Preschooler screams, “MOMMY, I HAVE TO GO POTTY REALLY, REALLY BAD!!!”