Tag Archives: preschooler
Rule #383: If I take out the bathroom trash one more time and a get a handful of pee, you will no longer be allowed to pee in the bathroom. You will be peeing either downstairs or outside.
Thanks, Jennifer E.!
Rule #382: Do not tear the UPC codes off all the boxes and labels before we pay for the items at the grocery store.
Rule #359: “Kicking your sister” and “trying to kick your sister but missing because she moved out of the way too quickly” are worthy of the same punishment.
Rule #357: When we have a guest at our house nursing her baby, please do not try to touch her breasts & comment on the size of them.
Thanks, Cat S. & Jessica B.!
Rule #356: The garden stepping stones may not be used as frisbees.
Thanks, Alicia E.!
Rule #349: Yes, you must wipe EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Thanks to Robyn H. who made this rule in response to this conversation with her 5 year old son:
- Mom: Don’t forget to wipe this time, Son.
- Son: I already wiped last time.
- Mom: I know you wiped last time, but you still have to wipe this time too.
- Son: But I already did before.
- Mom: If you don’t wipe every time, you will get a rash. You HAVE TO WIPE EVERY TIME YOU GO!
- Son: Every DAY even?
- Mom: Yes, son…..every time you go…..every single day…….((sigh))
- Son: GEEZ…….
Rule #338: In the middle of June, you may not argue over who gets which Halloween bucket for the candy you might receive more than 4 months from now.